Friday, April 20, 2007

Blog Workshop Today

Friday 19th April.

Well today was the day of the blog workshop at the local library (thanks Hoi) and I learnt how to blog 'correctly'. I found the other workshoppers great and I hope I wasn't too noisy. Whenever I go anywhere new I talk too much. I guess that's what I like about blogs, I can talk nonstop and no one suffers. Anyway I was excited just to learn more about this art that the young kids do so easily.

I also discovered flickr, which seems like a great site to manage my photos. I do scrapbook my favourites, but in the age of digital photography its easy to take a lot of pics. Far too many to scrap.

I am also minding a friend's animals this week while she is away at her grandfathers funeral. The animals are a gorgeous little dog Casper, a rat Bliss and three guinea pigs. The latter do have names, bit apart from one whose name is Placid, I have forgotten the others names. I must have overfed Casper as his food has run out two days early, oops.

1 comment:

Bento Pet said...

Hi Joss!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm amazed and proud that at your age you are blogging. I'm also very new at this blogging thing and depend of my teenage kids to help me through. When I get to be your age, I sure want to learn to do the 'in thing' too.

If you ever visit KL again, let me know in advance. We'll have some mochi together!